cfaed Summer School: Dresden Microelectronics Academy
This one-week summer school showcases Dresden as Europe's largest microelectronics hub and TU Dresden as the ideal place to study and work!
The next DMA will take place in September 2024. Registration will open in Spring 2024.
Who can apply
- advanced students (Master/Diplom students) / PhD students / Postdocs of engineering with affinity to micro-/nanoelectronics, e.g., design, technology and test
- important: employees of companies may NOT apply - this event is a purely educational event for current students/PhDs/Postdocs
What can you expect
- introduction to the exciting world of semiconductor research and industry
- event language: English
- comprehensive organizational support from registration to departure
What does the registration fee include
- expert talks and presentations on current issues of microelectronics in research and industry
- lab tours at participating industry partners
- a high-level panel discussion with experts from academia and industry
- comprehensive documentation of some presentations
- a networking dinner with most of the DMA lecturers
- paid and organized transport within Dresden to most event locations
- a guided walking tour of Dresden
How can you apply
- limited 40 places available
- Registration for DMA'24 to open in Spring 2024
Who organizes DMA
- TU Dresden with its Research Cluster cfaed
The 21st Dresden Microelectronics Academy in 2023 was - once more - a full success.
Please have a look here for some impressions of DMA'23.
Production: Jan Luther - http://www.app-bis-web.de