Lectures in Summer Semester 2023
Lectures from Monday, 03.04.2023 until Friday, 26.05.2023 and Monday, 05.06.2023 until Saturday, 15.07.2023
Lecture "Semiconductor Technology II"
- Lecturer: Prof. Stefan Mannsfeld
- every Thursday, 11:10 – 12:40, TU Dresden, Toepler building, lecture hall 317/H
Topics for project work and master thesis
- Optimizing the electrical performance of solution-processed polymer and small molecule semiconductors
- Novel dopants and doping methods for organic electronic devices
- Novel organic device types for memory and high-frequency operation
- Hybrid organic-inorganic material systems for thin film transistors
- Vapor sensing using thin film transistors
- Photolithography for electronic circuits
- Crosslinking of polymers
- Flexible organic field-effect transistors
- Electrolyte gated and electrochemical transistors
If you are interested in any of the topics or have your own idea for a project please contact Dr. Mike Hambsch.